Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm 2 months old!

The cutest Cat in the Hat!
Getting ready to watch the Cowboys game with Daddy! Aren't my football socks so cute?!
Woah, Daddy...that's a close-up! :)

Just a post to say "hello!" Things are going great and I'm growing like a weed! I'm starting to "talk" a lot more these days, and I am even beginning to try REALLY HARD to roll over - back to front! It won't be long. Mommy and I started our Gymboree Play and Learn class, and I think it's going to be lots of fun practicing being on my tummy, rolling over, and watching things move and tracking them with my eyes. Next time we have a Saturday class, Daddy will have to come with us and take some pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently Henry's mom has the same good taste as your mom, Cohen. Henry has the same Cat in the Hat outfit, and the Polar Bear version of your owl hat and mittens!

    ReplyDelete