Friday, January 28, 2011

My first trip to the ZOO!!

On our way to the zoo! I'm ready to go, Mommy!What is that crazy sound?!...
...that would be all the flamingos! (They were SO loud!)
Hmm...I think I'll play with my giraffe for a little bit...
What a happy guy! I love the zoo!
Lazy cheetahs!
My friend Trey and me taking a break!
There's a rhinoceros!
Worn out...
Two tired guys!

Mommy and her friend Tina took me and my friend (Tina's little boy) Trey to the San Antonio Zoo today! It was our first time to visit the zoo, and boy did we have fun! We saw lots of different animals - and we, well, didn't see lots of animals - it's not a great view from the seat of a stroller! We just had so much fun walking around with our mommies and by the end of the day, we had our bellies full (one pit-stop along the way), and our eyes closed! Talk about a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment