Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Trip to Victoria to see Grammy and PePaw!

The tiger was just standing right there right when we walked in! He was so close!

Peacocks!

What's up, Grammy?!

Oh, and hey there, Mommy!

A baboon!

Another baboon just sittin' around!

Grammy and me looking at the macaws. 

A new lion cub (except we think he was more like a teenager...)

Grammy reading me a book - trying to keep me calm (I was sooo tired and ready for bed!)

Last weekend, I went to visit my Grammy and PePaw in Victoria. On Sunday, Grammy and Mommy took me to the Texas Victoria Zoo. I had a great time, and I really enjoyed seeing all the animals - and being outside! It's my favorite. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep very good while I was there, so we didn't stay as long as we had hoped. Maybe next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment