Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cohen's new big boy room!

Papa and Daddy setting up Cohen's new big boy bed!

Cohen wanting to help!

Cute boy!

Playing superheroes in his superhero bed!

Talking to his Daddy about the good guys!

All finished!

He's so proud of his new bed!...now if we could just get him to sleep all night in there without any parental company, we'd be winning! :)

We used old comic books to put on the letters of his name for his room.




Looks good, if I don't say so myself!

Sweet sleeping boy! Even superheroes have lovies, and this little hero still loves his monkey! (He doesn't use the pacifier part of it yet, but I can't bring myself to cut it off...it just wouldn't be the same anymore!)


Papa made Cohen a bunk bed for Christmas and it's awesome! Cohen loves his new bed and bedroom. I'm not sure you can tell from the picture(s) but we did a combination of dinosaurs and superheroes because he really does love both of those things - and everything that goes with the two. He's all boy and he's growing so fast it seems like time is flying past Will and me both. Slow down, little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment