Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

"The Easter Bunny brought me Buzz Lightyear?"

For whatever reason, I can't get this kid to look at the camera these days! And please excuse his strange-looking hair, he woke up this morning with a nosebleed and had blood in his hair that I tried to wet and comb out! :{


"Ready or not, here I come!"

Let the egg-hunting commence...




Happy guy!

"Look what I found!"

I like this one - it looks like he's going to take off running full-speed!


See what I mean...he won't look at the camera! That's a bunch of eggs, though!

We dyed a whole bunch of eggs on Friday night, but when the Easter Bunny went to hide them in the backyard, it was so humid outside the dye was running off of them, so we had to just toss them. Will got these picture before they got pitched out!

April 29th, and we'll find out! :)

Happy Easter from the Kent family!

A bunch of sillies!
 We had a wonderful Easter filled with lots of family time and lots of love and laughter! I told Will this morning, it's hard to believe we'll have two Easter baskets to fill next year! Happy Easter to you and yours! Love, The Kents

No comments:

Post a Comment