Monday, April 29, 2013

Final blog with big news...


I started this blog journey to allow for everyone who isn't nearby watch Cohen grow. It's been about three years since I first started, but I've decided to close this blog and start a new one. This one will focus on our family - since we're adding a new little one in the fall. I'll email all of the followers the new blog link once it's up and running. I think it's important that little sister be incorporated into a new blog - and not into just "Cohen's World." She'll have a big ol' world of her own and now you'll be able to watch them grow together! Thanks to everyone who has followed and been a part of Cohen's World. I hope that one day, this means a lot to him... See you at the new site, coming soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! Looking forward to watching your family grow! :-)

    Molly Anguish :-)

    ReplyDelete