Sunday, November 21, 2010

Getting ready for my first Christmas!

My very first Christmas tree! It may be small, and (Mommy's sad because it doesn't have her "special" ornaments on it), but it's special to me 'cause it's my first! :)This is the first time I saw the tree. I was amazed!
Just taking it all in!
Wait, let me get another look...
Daddy, are ALL of those presents for me?!
Being silly, laughing at Mommy!
I just love this! I can't wait til Santa comes to see me!

Even though it's not even Thanksgiving yet, Mommy and Daddy put up and decorated (a smaller, apartment-friendly version) Christmas tree today! It's just beautiful. Every time I catch a glimpse of it, I just have to stare for a minute or two. I may not understand the whole idea of Christmas quite yet, but I still think it's all pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment