Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

Mommy surprised Daddy with pictures of me and her for his birthday! He was so excited!
Here is Daddy and Jeffery's birthday cake - a cool haunted house! Too bad I didn't get to have any of it!
Mommy and me taking Jeffery and Jaxson around The Alamo.
Outside the Alamo, learning all about it!
Jeffery and Jaxson got cool old timey muskets! Daddy said maybe I could have one when I get a little bigger!
Here are my cousins all dressed up for Halloween - a SWAT Member and Anakin Skywalker!
What a good-lookin' family!
Here we all are at Fright Fest at Fiesta Texas!
Cute little giraffe - with the bluest eyes!
Almost a smile...
For Halloween weekend, my Mimmy and cousins Jeffery and Jaxson came down to see us! We took them down to the Riverwalk for lunch at Rainforest Cafe', and then we went and toured The Alamo. It was pretty fun, and Mommy and Daddy kept telling me how good I was being all day long! That evening, we all put on our costumes and went to Fiesta Texas Fright Fest. Jeffery, Jaxson, and Daddy stayed all night, but Mommy, Mimmy and me went home. It was just too much going on, plus it was my bedtime! I sure did have fun with them here in San Antonio with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment