Monday, December 13, 2010

Tis the season!

I got to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus! I didn't really know what to think of them, and I definitely wasn't going to smile!

Getting ready to eat my cereal in my cute reindeer PJ's!
This is my new FAVORITE thing! I love to jump-jump-jump in the jump-a-roo!
Just loungin'!

Well, it's almost Christmas...and I can't wait! I got to meet Santa and I told him everything that was on my Christmas list! He said since I was on the "nice" list this year, that he'd have to see what he could do! We have a lot coming up - this week is two different Christmas parties, one I get to go to and one I don't - but I hear I have a pretty cool babysitter (THANKS, Catherine!!) Then, we're headed to Barton Creek Resort for Christmas with Mimmy, Jeffery, Jaxson, Uncle Rowdy and Stacey! Then it's just a few more days til Santa comes and we're on our way to Lubbock! I can't wait! Stay tuned for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment