Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cohen's 1st birthday party!

Cohen's highchair with birthday balloons!

The party room!

Cohen's smash cake!

Baby's 1st Birthday! :)

All the yummy cupcakes!

Party favors and balloons!

Our birthday banner!

Wow!! Is this wagon for me?!

The big birthday boy in his first wagon!


Daddy made this sign for our front yard!

Cohen's friends starting to come in and play!

Cohen's buddy, Trey!


Cohen's sweet friend, Annabelle!

Cohen's friend, Ellie!

Enjoying some watermelon...mmm!!

Mimmy, look at those balloons!

Mom, what should I do with this candle?

Yummy! I love this icing!


Gettin' after it!




And, now, I think I've had enough!

Trying on his Texas Rangers hat from his buddy Trey!


Annabelle came to help us open presents!



Wagon rides for Cohen and his friends!




Ellie - mad because Trey was sitting on her...Trey - mad because Cohen was taking his water bottle!! Ha!


Just loungin' in my cozy coupe!


I love my new car!

Daddy videotaped the cake-smash...funny stuff! (the camera was zoomed in at the very beginning...so forgive us for that!) ;)

We had a wonderful birthday party with all our friends and family! Hard to believe we've already celebrated a first birthday! A BIG thank you to all of Cohen's friends that were able to join us! We feel very blessed and lucky to have met you all and are so grateful that you are part of our lives! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Cohen had a GREAT party!! Beth, you did a fabulous job with the monster theme - so fun!

    ReplyDelete