Sunday, April 24, 2011

I had a great first Easter!


I woke up in such a great mood on Easter morning!

The Easter Bunny came to see me and brought me a basket full of goodies!

I was such a ham today - every time I heard the "beep" of the camera, I looked up and smiled at Daddy!

EVERY time!

I was starting to feel like a model - flash - flash - flash - CHEESE!!

Finally, a somber moment - Mommy started showing me exactly what was in that big ol' basket!

I really wanted to read the Sesame Street book about the bubbles! I love Sesame Street!

I had such a wonderful first Easter. My Grammy was in town visiting, so that was a lot of fun, but then the infamous Easter Bunny came by my house and brought me an Easter basket full of lots of books and goodies! I hope everyone had as great a day as I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment