Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm officially gettin' around!!

I'm caught! (He started out in the living room and crawled all the way over to the dining room table!)

I'm going to come get you, Mommy!

Nope, Daddy's going to get me!

First thing in the morning...this is my "hey, why the bright lights?" look! (Mommy note: he was SO mad that we turned on the overhead lights. He gave us a little baby-glare!)

This is at nap-time. I was supposed to be sleeping, but instead was standing up in my crib yelling!

Boy how things can change overnight! It was just this past Tuesday at Gymboree that Mommy was telling Tina that I was getting really close to crawling, but wasn't quite yet. And then, Wednesday afternoon, I figured it out. There will be video to come, it just seems that every time mom gets the video camera out, I decide I'm pretty comfortable where I am. I sure do love chasing our dogs, though! What fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment