Friday, April 8, 2011

Playdate at my house!

This is my "mom's got the camera again" face...

And here it is again...mixed with oh, boy, I'm tired!

My friend Trey...also a tired guy!

My friends Trey and Ryan crawling all around the place!

And, here I am again...still just'a sittin' here!

Playing with my friends!

There's Ellie, too!

All four of us just hanging out and having fun!

Pretty Ellie... (I'm a lucky boy to have such a cute girlfriend!) hehe!

Cute babies!

Mommy and I hosted our first playdate at our new house. It was fun to hang out with my friends Trey, Ryan and Ellie! I can't wait til I can crawl to keep up with all of them. But, that's okay, I am the youngest of the group, and all of my friends' moms say, once I start, Mommy won't ever sit down again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment