Tuesday, May 17, 2011

9 months old!

 Before my fourth haircut...

...and after my fourth haircut (not combed very well, though!)

Playing with some balls!

My favorite thing is to hit them together to see what sound they make!

My new (bad) habit...napping in Mommy or Daddy's lap in the evening! It's hard work doing all this growing!

I'm just growing up so fast. Mommy and Daddy say they can't believe I'm already nine months old. My greatest developmental milestones so far are: crawling EVERYWHERE - and fast!, pulling myself up and walking along the furniture (or Wally, whichever is closer...), and getting into mischief! I'm also teething big time - which means I can be quite the grump! The next thing they know, I'll be walking! Watch out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Nana and Grandpa can hardly wait to see you, Cohen, while we are down for Reagan's graduation. Of course, we want to see your parents as well.
    Love you big boy!!!

    ReplyDelete