Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend '11

Having fun at the San Antonio "Kiddie Park!"

Whew - so excited!! 

Riding the mechanical horse with Mommy!

Vroom...vroom! Riding the mechanical motorcycle with Daddy!

Starting to get a little hot...and a little tired!

My cousins and me! Three good-lookin' boys!

Our sweet little family!

All the guys riding the carousel!

I'm going to grab that camera, Mommy!

Daddy strapping me in so I can ride with cousin Jeffery!

Jeffery showing me how this thing works!

Okay, I got it...let's goooo!

Jaxson riding behind us!

Hey, Jeffery, do you think this is fun, too?!?!

At lunch at Rainforest Cafe...this is my "what the heck was that" face! (The "thunderstorm" had just started in the restaurant, and Cohen didn't exactly know what to think of it!)

Poor Mommy...I was asleep before our food even got to the table! (Mommy note: I've gotten really good at eating with one hand!)

Memorial Day weekend, my Mimmy and my two cousins, Jeffery and Jaxson, came to visit us. On Sunday, we went to the Kiddie Park - an amusement park with 1920's-era park rides. Us boys had a great time, and I even got to ride a couple of rides! We went to lunch at Rainforest Cafe after that, and then home where I CRASHED! I was so worn out, but I had an awesome time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment